Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking on AAS?

messiboi19

Not running any harsh orals just some test eq and tren.. how bad is it to have a few drinks like once or twice a week.. I know it slows metabolism and all that but realistically its nothing that's really gonna hurt me right.. Someone tell me it's okay so I feel better!

Test EQ and Tren and drinking a few times A WEEK????

noone is going to just tell you what you want to hear... will it flat out kill you.. of course not but is it smart... no, not at all... its definitely not smart when using something like tren, which you seem to just blow off in your first sentence... if you are going to drink, just dont use steroids, period..

i would equate drinking to eating donuts and cake.

you are simply setting yourself backwards from reaching your fitness goals.

the fact that you are using steroids is troubling in that you are using very powerful hormones yet aren't wiling to give it 100% . essentially it is as dumb as taking steroids and not even lifting. what is the point? why don't you stop steroids until you are 100% ready

Not running any harsh orals just some test eq and tren.. how bad is it to have a few drinks like once or twice a week.. I know it slows metabolism and all that but realistically its nothing that's really gonna hurt me right.. Someone tell me it's okay so I feel better!

AAS can stress the liver some and so can alcohol. No need to punish the liver by doing both. Its a bad idea. Hangovers, missed workouts, all bad for gains.

A drink once in a while won't kill you but the less alcohol you consume the better.

If you must drink, red wine is the best choice

Not running any harsh orals just some test eq and tren.. how bad is it to have a few drinks like once or twice a week.. I know it slows metabolism and all that but realistically its nothing that's really gonna hurt me right...

Probably not but is it good idea, especially on tren. No way.

It's not going to hurt you beyond putting a little bit of extra stress on your liver. Nothing to worry about in that regard. It is more about slowing the rate in which you achieve your fitness goals.

Top Bottom