Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking egg whites....

i won't risk getting sick over that. i would rather take 10 mins and cook the bastards than hurl in the shitter all night. plus if you drink an egg that has a small crack on it micro-organisms inside and around the shell will "fester" and make you sick. if your good with this bottoms up. take it easy bro.

MrBLONDE is right can you not buy eggs that guarantees they are salmonella free?
they are a great source of protein and add well to shakes.

Rocky used whole raw eggs and had no problem:)

I don't recomend seeing the Schwarzanneger flop "End of Days" but their is a pretty funny stab at the Rocky raw egg thing. Arnold takes a piece of old pizza, some coffee and some vodka and slams it in the blender. Gotta try that.

If you want to drink egg whites without the salmonella try this : put the egg whites in a glass and then nuke them on low in the microwave for about forty - fifty seconds ,then stir and repeat .This should be long enough to destroy any bacteria , but still keep the egg whites liquid. (World Health Organisation has stated microwaves safely destroy salmonella)

You can go to bakery as I do where I live and for about 26.00/30.00 they will sell you a thirty pound tub of processed (yellows removed) and heat treated egg whites... If you catch the nite baker he will sell it for about 15.00 and pocket the $$ :D

BIZ!!

i have done it in the past, however the eggwhites must be pasturized to avoid any bacteria. it isn't really as inexpensive as you may think it is. your better off supplementing your diet with a protein shake low in carbs. CPA.

View

At a Dorian Yates seminar I went to in Wigan UK, Dorian said that he never eats raw eggs as the muan body cannot digest them properly unless they are cooked.
I know that in the past I tried raw eggs and they did give me the shits!:rolleyes:

ha

Top Bottom