jnevin New member May 11, 2007 #4 Gambino said: classless?and it should have been bottles wtf Click to expand... That's some funny shit.
Gambino said: classless?and it should have been bottles wtf Click to expand... That's some funny shit.
jnevin New member May 11, 2007 #6 jh1 said: That black dood has white hands... odd. Click to expand... Not just his palms.... curious.
S Sub-Zero High End Bro Platinum May 11, 2007 #8 Gambino said: classless?and it should have been bottles wtf Click to expand... why would it be classless? is it all of a sudden racist for your costume to be a different race than you are? i better not see any non-whites dress up as superman, or any of the superheros for that matter
Gambino said: classless?and it should have been bottles wtf Click to expand... why would it be classless? is it all of a sudden racist for your costume to be a different race than you are? i better not see any non-whites dress up as superman, or any of the superheros for that matter
jnevin New member May 11, 2007 #9 SublimeZM said: why would it be classless? is it all of a sudden racist for your costume to be a different race than you are? i better not see any non-whites dress up as superman, or any of the superheros for that matter Click to expand... Yeah. And Dave Chappelle can't dress up as a white news anchor either.
SublimeZM said: why would it be classless? is it all of a sudden racist for your costume to be a different race than you are? i better not see any non-whites dress up as superman, or any of the superheros for that matter Click to expand... Yeah. And Dave Chappelle can't dress up as a white news anchor either.
S Sub-Zero High End Bro Platinum May 11, 2007 #11 jnevin said: Yeah. And Dave Chappelle can't dress up as a white news anchor either. Click to expand... agreed and mencia cant dress up like that mexican dude
jnevin said: Yeah. And Dave Chappelle can't dress up as a white news anchor either. Click to expand... agreed and mencia cant dress up like that mexican dude
C Cutiebaby the 1 who knows it all Chairman Member May 11, 2007 #15 I saw a man the other day and I swear he looked like the looter. All I could do was sit there and laugh at this guy.
I saw a man the other day and I swear he looked like the looter. All I could do was sit there and laugh at this guy.
T Testosterone boy New member May 11, 2007 #16 My buddy and I loved trick or treating. We couldn't resist going in the 9th grade....we were 5'9". We decided to dress up as 'hoods'. Brilliant People were not overly happy at seeing what looked a lot like 'hoods' at their door.
My buddy and I loved trick or treating. We couldn't resist going in the 9th grade....we were 5'9". We decided to dress up as 'hoods'. Brilliant People were not overly happy at seeing what looked a lot like 'hoods' at their door.