Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Double Your Pleasure- Double Your Fun?

snowman51

O.K. went to the Dr. and she gave me a script for the patch. The script said initial quantity "60" with a 6 month refill. Went to the pharmacy to fill it.

The pharmacy says your insurance only covers for 14 days of any 30 day period so unless you want to pay for the rest of it we can only give you 14 days on your insurance. I say O.K. and the pharmacy gives me a plastic glad bag with a bunch of pouches in it with no indication of how many to use. This is on Friday.

So, after seeing the script I'm thinking the dr. wants me to use 2 patches a day. So on Friday I use 1 patch. Then on Sat, Sun & Mon I use 2/day. Hey, I never said I was the sharpest knife in the drawer.

On Monday I finally get the insurance straightened out so they cover the full 30 days. I go back down to the pharmacy and they give me only 16 pouches. I ask them where the rest are since i'm supposed to be getting 60 for the month. They tell me I'm only supposed to use 1/day and the box says so. I tell them you didn;t give me the box, just a glad bag. They then tell me it's on the pouch also. I tell them nope, read it, nothing on it. They say oh.

Anyway, my body has traditionally reacted fairly quickly to drugs/chemicals. and over the weekend I rediscovered sex at least. Must be the initial double dose of patches. Whatever, it's worked, LOL.

Still feeling tired until Wednesday. Felt really good yesterday. Today I feel tired again, but it could be due to the sleeping pill I've been having to take for the last 3 years.

Btw straitedge52 thanks for the comment and you're right. I am already seeing some itchiness and redness from the patch. My dr. wants me to run with this for 2-3 weeks then take another blood test to see where the numbers are.

I'll probably see her about changing to injections then.

Question - are the injections intravenus or intramuscular?

I have some comments and will have to make some guesses about what is going on.
(1) Sounds like you are into HRT through your Dr.
(2) Patches usually cause irration at the site. I would recommend a switch to a bio-identical topical compound or good ol' Androgel.
(3) For HRT I prefer the bio or 100mg of injected test p.
(4) Your pharm seems to have little experience providing test to patients.
(5) In my state of Michigan, insurance wants us to go on 90 days. Everyone saves money.
(6) You need some adex to control esto.
(7) Plan on tracking body chemistry with periodic blood testing. I do 3 a year.
(8) Remember that diet, exercise and recovery are very important.
(9) Be prepared to go from horny to nada. This happens.
(10) Think about some hgh too.

Actually I'm now into HRT through researching my symptoms and finding the forum and the info. you guys have posted.

I am concerned about esto though. I'll check into it starting with the posts in the forums here.

I thought HGH was dangerous though. So guess I've still got some self-educating to do about these as well.

Top Bottom