Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Double your dating by David DeAngelo

What do you use, casual?

fastseduction.com?

If anyone is curious, I tried the "sketch artist" routine and bagged one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. It hasn't worked every time, but sometimes the 10's are just hit or miss, no matter how solid your game that night.

Yes,

And oh my god I can't believe you used that opener. I mean if you can be congruent with it it shows you have enormous balls but I think it's sort of a gamble.

casualbb said:
Yes,

And oh my god I can't believe you used that opener. I mean if you can be congruent with it it shows you have enormous balls but I think it's sort of a gamble.

Takes guts. I agree on the gamble part. But since being PU artist means learning to shrug off rejection, I'll happily take the hotties I get :)

It's actually kind of fun to do, as long as you're an inventive speaker:

"Well, it IS abstract art. I'd hold onto that, if I were you. You're laughing now, but talent like this gets recognized."

Advertising a product as part of your first post is generally not a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
fastseduction.com is what I use. Looking at approaches right now. Anyone know of any approaches that worked for them?

Um I don't want to double my dating, but doubling the amount of head/meaningless sex I recieve would be useful. Anybody got a book for that? Or should I be reading the wall street journal? lmfao. I already know the answer.

Top Bottom