Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Double protein oatmeal English muffins

trt newbie

What's your guys opinion on these?I'm starting to try and eat clean, just started meal prepping but for breakfast I eat either five or six eggs with usually turkey sausage or just by them selfs, and I'll add either oatmeal unsweetened and I'll add a scoop of peanut butter and honey or I'll eat one of these and make a pb and j with it. What do you guys think, am I ok to switch these off or it just a bad idea.

The double protein English muffins are an OK breakfast food. But I'd stick with the unsweetened oatmeal for the majority of your breakfasts, given that it's less processed and has plenty of fiber.

The double protein English muffins are an OK breakfast food. But I'd stick with the unsweetened oatmeal for the majority of your breakfasts, given that it's less processed and has plenty of fiber.

Thank you for your response George! I usually do the unsweetened oatmeal but those English muffins with pb a j in the morning is my shit lol

Lol yeah it does sound good, and I make pb and j out of them too sometimes.

Top Bottom