Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dostinex: sides/negatives?

Whacked

What are the BADS with taking this drug. It seems like this drug is all positives and NO negatives :D

PS: I loved the shit.......constant hard-ons, sick libido, "euphoric feeling".......I would take it all year if I could afford it (just wondering WHY I shouldn't :( )

Help?

Well, I dont think any "good" can come of taking a drug nonstop, no matter how "safe" it is. JMO.

Dostinex is one of the safer prescription drugs, prolactin, the hormone which Dostinex lowers, has significant roles in women. But in men, prolactin does not appear to have an significant roles that medicine is aware of. I would say it's use is relatively safe, paritcularely during the use of prolactin raising drugs or when dieting and cutting.

From everything I've read thus far; I agree with ya Junk, although Guvna brings up a very valid point.

I also have been looking into this compound.

I turn up things that are not negative but I am very suspicious.

I took a drug a long time ago to get to sleep and the stuff gave me tarded dyskinesia it was hell.

I see dostinex is a dopamine antagonist not sure about the actual mechanism and what possible negative ramifications it may have.

It is used from what I understand to fight the symptoms of parkinsons disease.

I also read something about its neuron free radical scavenging, from my standpoint that is a good thing in its favor.

anyone else got any ideas on what could or could not be a problem with this drug?

thanks in advance

im thinkin bout gettin on it during tren cycle and if it is all its cracked up to be may use it more often too

Top Bottom