Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dostinex during a diesel cycle?

die faster

i got a little gyno (small lump thats just about gone from forma)from my last diesel cycle, and was thinking of throwing in some dostinex along with the formastanzol for my next time i cycle dieselbolan. will this affect my gains? since the 13 ethyl is a prog. derivitive?

No it will be a good addition to the cycle, I prefer prami for its shorter half life and non-ergot derivative.. Formastanozol can also be used since it blocks of PR and ER receptors.

thanks andrew. i have some expired dostinex. but its been in my drawer and its in a small brown glass bottle (still good probably?). cant hurt to throw it into my cycle i guess. im also going to stack it with epi. or maybe diesel then epi. how much would you reccomend? 0.5mg eod was my plan

thanks andrew. i have some expired dostinex. but its been in my drawer and its in a small brown glass bottle (still good probably?). cant hurt to throw it into my cycle i guess. im also going to stack it with epi. or maybe diesel then epi. how much would you reccomend? 0.5mg eod was my plan
That is too much, .5mg twice a week is all you need due to its long half life.

Top Bottom