Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage and time to take my stack with Diet

dogurmet6

Hey guys I went to the store and got myself some products to get muscle, I would like you to explain to how to use and put me on the right track, this what I am got:

-Glutamine

-BCAA

-whey pro.

-beta

-creatine

the quality of your supplements is very important

i would take all of that back and swap in better products that you cannot buy in a store. if you go to n2bm.com you can buy several excellent products

ancient strength creatine
GEAR BCAA super plasma protein
whey ISOLATE (lactose free)
and 3D multivitamin

and then buy a greens powder or start juicing dark green veggies

those 5 will work just fine for you and they are highest qualty

Take 5g glutamine, 5g creatine, 5g bcaa and 2g beta alanine before your workout.

After your workout, take 1 serving of whey protein, 5g glutamine, 5g bcaa, 2g beta alanine

Two very important supplements that you are missing are fish oil and a good quality multivitamin. Honestly a fish oil and multivitamin are much more important then all those supplements you are taking. You can buy a very good quality and affordable multivitamin from n2bm.com. It's called ruthless 3d. You can pick up fish oil for cheap at Costco.

Remember that those products will not build muscle. It will come down to diet and training for that to happen. They will help but they will only help if everything else is in place.

I would take the creatine half an hour before working out, and right after working out - 5 grams each time making a total of 10 grams per day.

Then, the BCAA I would take it during the workout.

Whey protein right after working out.

Glutamine, and beta - any time throughout the day.

Top Bottom