Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dont work out more then 2 days a week

fonixer

I wonder if you Guys Could help on this one I can only goto Gym From monday - Friday So how should I do this

:frosty:

Monday -Work Out Weights
Tuesday - Work Out Weights
Wensday - Cardio At gym Tread mill / step /biycylce
Thursday - Work Out Weights
Friday - Work Out Weights

And last But not Least I havent started With Weights yet tommorow it will be 2 week's at gym

The 1 trainer said I can start Weights he will make me a program the other says Wait four week's before you start with the heavier stuff At the moment im doing the normal Circute pek's machine Bench pressing Chest Allot of normal Pushing ect... I am i ready for wieght Im 17
:angel: 226 about 30% Bf
Thank :devil:

i think if you workout for 2 days in a row take the third day off....i would go for 3-4 times a week....mon,wed,fri.....4 times a week...mon,tue,thur,fri

my workouts are 4 days like Ultra has listed. Works out real well!!!:D RADAR

Make sure you tell the trainer you are actually looking to make gains and arent afraid to work for them. It sounds obvious but I worked at a place where they told us not to make the people sore or they wont come back.

MBump

agree with Ultragainz even if I'm going 5 days in row.

monday - legs
tuesday - chest
wednesday - back
thursday - shoulders
friday - arms

but only 25 minutes each......seems to work great on me but I guess once again we're all different lol

Top Bottom