Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't train legs?

During these times, I tend to focus on strength training my legs, rather than hypertrophy training. Multiple 1RM squat sets and the like. I get fantastic strength gains in my 1RM as well; it's fun doing a single squat 3x my weight.

I like doing hack squats, and I already use up every weight it possibly can hold for 8-11+ reps lol so 1 RM isn't possible for hack squats anyway. I imagine you are talking about regular squats, dam, then 1 rep max must be killer on your whole body for regular squats, like bar about to snap or what, how much weight you doing?

To be a badass that is ready in all functional situations and to be someone that has the strength to move anything in his way TRAIN your legs. If you want to look like an athletic beast with strength that goes beyond the stereotypical measurement of you bicep, TRAIN you guddamn legs!

:)

To be a badass that is ready in all functional situations and to be someone that has the strength to move anything in his way TRAIN your legs. If you want to look like an athletic beast with strength that goes beyond the stereotypical measurement of you bicep, TRAIN you guddamn legs!

:)

I agree.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

if you dont or hardly train legs your upperbody will make more progress because you will have more energy and recovery left

it's ok to neglect them somewhat if they're ahead of the rest of your body, i read this in stuart mcrobert's book

it's not good to let them get further and further ahead of upper body

looks like shit

if you dont or hardly train legs your upperbody will make more progress because you will have more energy and recovery left

it's ok to neglect them somewhat if they're ahead of the rest of your body, i read this in stuart mcrobert's book

it's not good to let them get further and further ahead of upper body

looks like shit

I would not suggest anyone neglect legs at all. Instead increase upperbody frequency. Another thing he can do is lower leg volume and increase strength. Your certainly not going to achieve substantial increases without legs.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom