Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dont Take Mag 10 If Your Hairline Means Anything To You

Tell us more rush... (sorry about your hair, that's fucked up...tell us what happened)

did use take nizoral? Saw Pal. ? Damn dude I did 1test for 8 weeks at very high amounts and did not loose a thing.

How bad is it, pm me it might not be 2 late

saw palmetto shouldn't really do any good with one test, since it's already reduced (this assuming that the herb actually inhibit the 5-alpha reductase enzyme). same reason finasteride wouldn't help.

got any topical suggestions besides nizoral?

saw palmetto

i use saw palmetto and i've had very good results with it even using large doses of test. it indeed inhibits the production of DHT. also i like the biotest productline.

i hope you're not sayin that's the case for any steroids/prohormons you use

as i said though, 1-test is already 5-alpha reduced, so tryin to block the reduction is pointless. therefore, finasteride or saw pal. won't help when you take 1-test. it may help with regular test since it stil can be converted to dht.

People,
I think that it is best to use all products that reduce DHT while using 1-test. While 1-test may increase DHT, other compounds may reduce it through other means. This could make a big difference, so you might as well do it.

Top Bottom