Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't Read This !!!!

BJ67

You just couldn't help yourself could you ???.

Hi Guys..............and girls :)
I've been thinking of turning to the 'dark side' for a while now, and have spent the last 6 or so weeks perusing through the vast catalogue of information held within this forum. And while a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing, no knowledge at all can be deadly. So firstly thank you for this wonderful site, that has now turned me into a 'dangerous thing'. Some of the posts have literally made me cry.....tears of laughter that is.......from the guy who lanced his own abcess to the 'mate' who tripped carrying his friends loaded syringe and inadvertantly stabbed his own thigh full of juice. (Next time don't forget to aspirate before plunging).

Anyway......I'm 36 and an extreme ecto for my sins. I've been working out locally for a few years in my local gym. Not a free weights hardcore type ,unfortunately, but a lycra clad machines only one.They do have a bench and dumbell rack in the corner,but I think I'm the only one who uses it. I put on weight slowly for the first year or so fighting a hard battle to add every half pound. Being an ecto my bf% is always quite low (never over 12%) so I don't cardio. I have a problem with getting enough calories but try hard to get a minimum of 3,000 - 3,500 a day.
I am 5'10" and weigh 155 lbs. I was 147 when I started. My goals are nothing more than to look in the mirror with a sense of pride and acheivement, instead of looking at the head of a man on the body of a boy.............vain eh ???.

I'm considering a Deca/Dbol cycle in the near future and thankfully, to this forum, am aware of the other things that I need , Milk thistle etc.

So that's it.......just a hello really..........and watch it Dorian, cos this time next year !!!!......LOL.;) ;)

Welcome.

ADVICE: Eat twice as many calories you eating now..........grow to your natural max potential. Throw down on EVERY food you see in sight. Train your ass off and rest.......you WILL GROW! Try this naturally FIRST, THEN.........you'll be ready for this answer bro. Good Luck to you man :)

I agree, you need to first maximize your natural limit and then think about a cycle. I think it will be easy for you to gain 20+ lbs without any anabolic help.

drveejay11 said:
Welcome.

ADVICE: Eat twice as many calories you eating now..........grow to your natural max potential. Throw down on EVERY food you see in sight. Train your ass off and rest.......you WILL GROW! Try this naturally FIRST, THEN.........you'll be ready for this answer bro. Good Luck to you man :)

Nuff said.

Yep. I'm not even really an ectomorph and I wouldn't grow with 3000 calories at 145lbs. When I really started chowing down the protein I started making incredible gains naturally. Gained a little fat until I learned what I really needed just for muscle. Do a bit more reading on the diet forum. See the kinds of eating that really help you build muscle. If your diet is lacking right now, all the juice you take will just be wasted. You'll hardly make any gains, and lose most of what you do gain. Good luck.

Hi.......
Thank you for your reply's.
There is no doubt that some of the guys on this board posses a wealth of information and experience. I wonder if it would be ok to pick your brains a little further. Please excuse my ignorance if my previous understanding has been flawed though.

Am I right in believing that the use of steroids 'assists' the muscle building process by keeping the muscles in a positive nitrogen mode aiding the assimulation of protein for repair (i.e. growth).

Would a short Deca/Dbol cycle not kick start my gains that have seemed to dry up completely ??........

I appreciate and understand the message that you are trying to convey to me........that I have not reached my natural potential yet..........and I agree with you.......I certainly haven't. However,
at 36 and 11 st 1 lb...........I may never reach it !!.

Would you please elaborate as to 'why' you feel I should delay further............could it be 'more' detrimental to my health if I cycle now as opposed to 6 months or a years time ??.

I'm not being picky.........and I do value your opinions......I'd just like a little clearer explanation as to the reasoning behind the
advice given.

Thanks again.

Thanks Gp.
A very informative read, in the summary was the following sentence......."Jim gained more in a 2 week moderate cycle than
he could of with 4 years of natural training"............and I think that's my point really.....at 36 I could be so much further down the road after doing a short 4-6 week cycle of say, 300 - 400 mg's of Deca p/w and 25 mg's of Dbol a day than plodding along
is I have been ad infinitum. But again, I reiterate I have a limited
knowledge compared to many on this board, and maybe missing the bigger picture, which is why I am gratefull for any inputs.

Thanks again.

The truth is, very, very few of us heed our own advice in regard to maxing out our natural potential for growth before using AAS. It is wonderful advice, however. The better you able yourself to grow without drugs, the better advantage you will be able to take from them.

You are not someone looking to compete or meet any standards other than those of aesthetics. This alone tells us something - you can reach your goal without the aid of any drug.

This is an important consideration. These drugs have side effects - period. Acne, the scars that it can leave, hairloss, and bloating are just some of the benign and aesthetic side effects to consider. Liver damage, prostate hypertrophy (possibly linked to cancer), and a general short circuiting of your natural endocrine system are more serious issues which must be addressed with potential steroid use.

You simply do not NEED these drugs to reach your goals. However, none of us really NEEDS these drugs. You sound like a mature person. You also sound as if the probability for you to hit a cycle is high.

Give yourself until the new year before you decide. Begin to record all of your training and diet in daily logs. Become hardcore like you've only pictured to this point.

If you cannot observe a steady and rock solid trend in body composition toward your goal every week of these next few months, you are simply not in a position to take advantage of AAS. If you do as I say and make the progress that you can make on your own, you may just find that those steroid side effects will detract from the rock solid body you have been creating.

If you still want to talk gear, we can go that direction too. Feel free to PM me or post more questions here.

Top Bottom