Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donovan McNabb says black QBs face more scrutiny

I don't suppose you guys know that the slave owners back in the day killed all the blacks that showed signs of intelligence such as reading, and used the big strong ones for breeding. No shit. So who's fault is it? Now.........there are plenty of highly intelligent blacks out there and most I know are just as smart as I am.....granted that's not saying much. But it is an interesting fact. It's hard to bash them with all the white trash around here.

I with Gjohnson on this one. he hasn't any WR's. He does way better as anyone else with a guy who can stretch the field and get open even when bumped at the line.

rsnoble-im-back said:
I don't suppose you guys know that the slave owners back in the day killed all the blacks that showed signs of intelligence such as reading, and used the big strong ones for breeding. No shit. So who's fault is it? Now.........there are plenty of highly intelligent blacks out there and most I know are just as smart as I am.....granted that's not saying much. But it is an interesting fact. It's hard to bash them with all the white trash around here.

I think you should tell use who the white trash is so we can start cleaning the f'ing place up

Top Bottom