Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donovan McNabb says black QBs face more scrutiny

Until Doug Williams the prevailing thought was that black quarterbacks weren't smart enough to win a Super Bowl. Nobody ever looked at Dan Marino and said Italian (or white) QB's couldn't win it. Now everybody wants a Vince Young.

McNabb sucks, period. Color has nothing to do with it. His harshest critic was T.O., who is also black the last time I checked.

God, I hate it when a fuck-up plays the race card looking for sympathy.

Dial_tone said:
Until Doug Williams the prevailing thought was that black quarterbacks weren't smart enough to win a Super Bowl. Nobody ever looked at Dan Marino and said Italian (or white) QB's couldn't win it. Now everybody wants a Vince Young.

The same prejudice exists, I think, against white runningbacks. Haven't seen too many of them. LOL.. Coaches still think that certain races are better at certain positions.

How many black field goal kickers are there? Just noticed this weekend that I couldn't think of any.
I'm not a NFL historian so if anyone can drop a name - cool.
How about an explanation as to why so few? Weak ankles? I'm at a loss for a logical explanation.

No offense but black people always make something a racial issue. You can argue all you want and i swear to god im not just saying this. Im not racist at all it just seems black people always have to bring race into everything. i know white people do it also but 90% of black people do it.

Wootoom said:
No offense but black people always make something a racial issue. You can argue all you want and i swear to god im not just saying this. Im not racist at all it just seems black people always have to bring race into everything. i know white people do it also but 90% of black people do it.
im gay and gay ppl never get any respect....

i have to work twiche as hard as a normal person :bawling:

Powerbuilder333 said:
How many black field goal kickers are there? Just noticed this weekend that I couldn't think of any.
I'm not a NFL historian so if anyone can drop a name - cool.
How about an explanation as to why so few? Weak ankles? I'm at a loss for a logical explanation.

Good question, I suppose coaches think that blacks can't kick field goals as well as whites or little South American dudes. We still have a long ways to go.

biteme said:
Good question, I suppose coaches think that blacks can't kick field goals as well as whites or little South American dudes. We still have a long ways to go.

Is that a serious post?

You know who gets the job? The fucker than kick it the farthest, consistantly.

Talent is not racist, unless of course your are "oppressed". Jesus fucking christ, grow the fuck up.

Top Bottom