Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domino..R.I.P........

Cata1yst said:
Sorry to hear broley... what breed was it?
Blue-Tick Hound/Lab mix. Great fuggin' dog man. Fast as hell. I took him to my Dads house earlier this summer to run in the fenced in acre sized back yard and he fuggin' tore it up. He looked so happy. Just runnin', and runnin' all around and shit. He wouldn't stop. He was like a pup all over again!
:Chef: :tuc:

Sorry to hear that bro. I've lost a couple dogs that I loved,It sucks...thats why I stick to Goldfish. They are cheap and if they die, just flush em down the toilet and buy new ones.

Damn, I hate to here that from a fellow Elite Plumper Humper. Sorry for your loss. go out and get oral from a chubby chick....Domino would have wanted it for you.

Mr. Black said:
Sorry to hear that bro. I've lost a couple dogs that I loved,It sucks...thats why I stick to Goldfish. They are cheap and if they die, just flush em down the toilet and buy new ones.
Yeah....It's going to be a long time before I get another pet.

I feel somewhat selfish today. I mean here this dog did his best to be a great friend and in the end I couldn't do anything for him when he needed me the most. WTF!!!! :Chef: :tuc:

awittyusername said:
Damn, I hate to here that from a fellow Elite Plumper Humper. Sorry for your loss. go out and get oral from a chubby chick....Domino would have wanted it for you.
He liked the plumpers too bor. Especially their legs!! :Chef: :tuc:

that sucks mang... my roommate got a puddy and i thought it wasa bad idea but now i lovr that thing even though he stills shits on the pavement

Top Bottom