Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New on board/aas history

Soraja

Hi Girls,

Im very happy I found this board! I am a Dutch female and steroids are very illigal over here. Dutch bodybuilding forums are crap because no female really discuss using.
I am 25 years old and felt in love with bodybuilding since I start to work out with my boyfriend, he already did a competition when we met. After years of training and dieting natural he tried hormones. He get really bad underground aas but after a long road he has legit aas and grow himself a really sexy body, lol. I was amazed cause we both struggeled years with find the perfect training and diet as a natural but still did not get the results we wanted. As I saw him changed I start reading a lot on Gh15 about womans on steroids. I started on var but in my opionion it was very pricey with less results. Currently I am on primo in cut and started to combine it with mast the past 2 weeks. I have used t3 as well which is really not for me, my wheight did not drop and I hit a plateau of 3 weeks and have insane cravings, started to have small eating disorder sines. I quit those and here I am, half way december I am out of primo and end december out of mast,and I will stop using for 2 weeks. Then I am thinking about bulk on equipoise and...I think low test dose. On the test I am not really sure..

Stats: 18% (Ithink) 158 cm 52kg

Training: different according to goal. At the moment in between 8-12 reps. 2x per week cardio on empty stomach 30/40 minutes, 2x per week cardio after training 30 minutes.

Meals: 1300 ckal
30 gram oats 28 whey 50gram Milk

Chicken breast 100 gram and potatoe 100 gram

Whey after training 28 gram and walnuts 20 gram

Chicken breast and half a wrap (similar as 50 gram Cooked basmati Rice)

Beef lean tartare 100 gram
Potatoe 100 gram

Quark half full 150 gram

Green veggies not calculated. Sometimes I take strawberries, blueberries or grapes but just a hand full.
Refeed cheatmeal of max 3 hours once a week.

Vitaminpills: omega 3 6 9, calcium, magnesium, a-z vitamins, vitamin c. When I feel tired I take some efedra at mornings, but it is bot a commentaar thing.

I am planning to donate blood starting in January.

All tips, questions and comments are very welcome.

Last edited:
You're using some pretty heavy duty steroids for a first time user. They work different for women and you'll likely gain some weight, which is really what they're used for. Have you researched side effects?? With what you're using, it's going to be high risk for those!

Welcome to EF!

Hi cali,
Thank you for the reply!
Yes I am aware, die notice some voice thickning and clit enlargement but does bot bother me that much. Also have acne but according tot my doctor I need to switch to another birth controll..
On primo (and earlier on var) I did notice very bad itches and sore nipples in the beginning but thankfully that stopped after a week or so..

I am not sure what tot use next on first time bulk with aas. Will post another topic for that..

I'm in the same page as you, trying to drop some bf and in love for equipoise, really wanna try it out. But later in a bulk.i'm ending my first anavar cycle maybe gaining a 3kg lm and perhaps 2kg of fat, my dieting wasn't so good. So cutting first and equipoise later�� !
If you decide by the testo let us know, and if you go only equipoise too! ��! Either way! Welcome ;)

Top Bottom