Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply restock?

I’m looking to place another order with domestic supply but seems like most everything is out of stock.
Does anyone know when they will be back in stock. I emailed them and it's been a couple days with no response I guess because of the summertime holidays a lot of people might be out of the office

yes we are restocking constantly. we just did a big restock a few days ago, check the website domestic supply and look. and check daily

They have been consistently restocking products and posting about it. Greg has several posts up about recent ZPHC restocks on many different products

I’m looking to place another order with domestic supply but seems like most everything is out of stock.
Does anyone know when they will be back in stock. I emailed them and it's been a couple days with no response I guess because of the summertime holidays a lot of people might be out of the office

I don't think any of this is correct. They were posting here yesterday

You should be reading the forums for user feedback and updates that occur constantly with news being posted generally daily on every kind of issue

hello. what exactly do you need,bro?

Top Bottom