Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply.com Bulking Log - 25Homes

you are definitely looking sharp I like your physique

if you drop one more percent body fat and add a few pounds of muscle you'll look absolutely sick
That's the goal bro. Bf will drop 2-4% more. I'm guessing I'm around 11-12%. Just added drol and tren so it's on the way my man. I'll look far btr in 2-3 weeks

Some fresh cases of muscle milk and whey I was about to finish of black beans brown rice and white rice steak cheese and salsa. Diet is locked in. Summer right Aroumd da corner. Gonna be in best shape of my life by june!!!

Attachments

• 20240418_135819.jpg
    20240418_135819.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • 20240418_135430.jpg
    20240418_135430.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Some fresh cases of muscle milk and whey I was about to finish of black beans brown rice and white rice steak cheese and salsa. Diet is locked in. Summer right Aroumd da corner. Gonna be in best shape of my life by june!!!
@25homes muscle milk looking HOT
you're going to grow THICK bro

I like it

Had good day today for food. This pretty normal for me. I don't change it up a ton.

8am muscle milk oats and honey

1030 eggs ham cheese potatoes

12. Chicken and rice

230pm. MRE Shake oats and honey added

5pm Chicken rice

730pm MRE Shake oats honey added

9pm porterhouse broccoli sweet corn so so good.

I'm a little tight from my shoulder and arm workout. Gonna ice down tn rest tomorrow and back to the grind Monday. Be training at different gym this week due to work travel. So that should be interesting.

Hit my shoulders pretty good few days ago and haven't been training shoulders due to the soreness in my left shoulder I can't get rid of. Now it's all stupid tight and pinching something runs from my shoulder blade clear up my neck. Got pain on back side and front side of shoulder. Ice helps get a lil rest be ready for Monday.

Top Bottom