Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dog people, what do you feed our dog

Increased thirst and drinking bowl after bowl doesn't mean it has a thyroid issue. Its a sign that something is different. It means you should consider getting the dog checked for thyroid. Even diabetes in certain cases depending on other symptoms.

So you really have no idea wtf you're talking about then. Would you say that is accurate?

Increased thirst and drinking bowl after bowl doesn't mean it has a thyroid issue. Its a sign that something is different. It means you should consider getting the dog checked for thyroid. Even diabetes in certain cases depending on other symptoms.

Excessive drinking is a sign if diabetes sure. My dogs drink tons of water and nothing is wrong with them...well I reckon the one is partially retarded but still lol

I'm not a dog expert. Who told you that?

So when my dog is sick, i should take my dog to the groomer to see whats wrong?
When my kid is sick, i should take her to the hair salon for a differential diagnosis?

You're a fucking idiot

Who threw out ceasar Milan comment? Did I tell you to bring me your dog? I know what I know from years of dealing with the same shit over and over. Food, allergies, dog thyroid issues and diabetes. I don't treat it retard....but I know the signs and symptoms. Most pet owners are idiots. By that token most vets in my area are idiots too. If I can save someone hundreds of dollars in vet bills by recommending they change their food because 99% of the time its all that's needed then I must be an asshole. There is one good vet for every 10 bad ones.
Like the Chinese vet bitch down the road who told my client her dog doesn't have ear mites because DOGS DONT GET THEM. People like this should not get to give people dog advice let alone medical treatment. She refused to put the black mess of MITES I gave her under the microscope btw because dogs don't have ear mites.

So you really have no idea wtf you're talking about then. Would you say that is accurate?

But let's be fair here. I can think of worse places someone could turn to for medical advice than a dog groomer.

Who threw out ceasar Milan comment? Did I tell you to bring me your dog? I know what I know from years of dealing with the same shit over and over. Food, allergies, dog thyroid issues and diabetes. I don't treat it retard....but I know the signs and symptoms. Most pet owners are idiots. By that token most vets in my area are idiots too. If I can save someone hundreds of dollars in vet bills by recommending they change their food because 99% of the time its all that's needed then I must be an asshole. There is one good vet for every 10 bad ones.
Like the Chinese vet bitch down the road who told my client her dog doesn't have ear mites because DOGS DONT GET THEM. People like this should not get to give people dog advice let alone medical treatment. She refused to put the black mess of MITES I gave her under the microscope btw because dogs don't have ear mites.

You mad bro?

Top Bottom