Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dog people, what do you feed our dog

You groom dogs for a living and suddenly you're Cesar fucking Milan?

When I see the changes good food makes in hundreds of dogs over time then yeah I know more about dog allergies and food than you. Stupid bitch. Having a vet tech working with me probably doesn't help either but wtf do I know. You are the dog expert. You deal with 2500 dogs a year?

When I see the changes good food makes in hundreds of dogs over time then yeah I know more about dog allergies and food than you. Stupid bitch. Having a vet tech working with me probably doesn't help either but wtf do I know. You are the dog expert. You deal with 2500 dogs a year?

2500 dogs? Wow that's a lot of dog shit...

I'm not a dog expert. Who told you that?

So when my dog is sick, i should take my dog to the groomer to see whats wrong?
When my kid is sick, i should take her to the hair salon for a differential diagnosis?

You're a fucking idiot

Big Shirls will know. She has her shit together second only to Velvett

Increased thirst and drinking bowl after bowl doesn't mean it has a thyroid issue. Its a sign that something is different. It means you should consider getting the dog checked for thyroid. Even diabetes in certain cases depending on other symptoms.

Must... be.... nice.

I guess it needs to stay just a karma message.

Top Bottom