Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dog Fighting

KAYNE said:

KNOW MY ROLL......LOL. OK WANNABE ROCK. VERY ORIGINAL THERE SPARKY.

MY POINT IS THAT DOG FIGHTING IS ANIMAL CRUELTY. PEOPLE GO TO JAIL FOR IT B/C IT IS ILLEGAL ASSHOLE. THATS MY POINT. THAT IS MY EDUCATED OPINION. WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU NEED???

WHY WOULD I ADMIT THAT I AM WRONG WITH THIS? IS IT NOT ANIMAL CRUELTY? YES, IT IS. AM I NOT SAYING IT IS ANIMAL CRUELTY? YES, I AM. SO HOW THE FUCK AM I WRONG. DAMN....ITS QUITE SIMPLE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

KAYNE

:devil: You can't stop can you? Is it animal cruelty when a cow is turned upside down and it's throat slit so we can eat it? I'm touched by your sensitivity towards gladiator dogs who love what they do. I do not think it is cruel just because you and the law say it is. Now why don't you go to the fridge and get yourself a nice big glass of shut the fuck up!

Bigsatan13 said:

:devil: You can't stop can you? Is it animal cruelty when a cow is turned upside down and it's throat slit so we can eat it? I'm touched by your sensitivity towards gladiator dogs who love what they do. I do not think it is cruel just because you and the law say it is. Now why don't you go to the fridge and get yourself a nice big glass of shut the fuck up!

:D

"a cow is turned upside down and it's throat slit so we can eat it"

I so love sex talk.

Baoh said:

:D

"a cow is turned upside down and it's throat slit so we can eat it"

I so love sex talk.

Doesn't take much for you! Here's more for you to get excited about...:bigbuck:

To Kayne...I hear what you're saying--it is illegal in the first place because it was deemed to be cruelty to animals. And Bigsatan13, you seem to be defending the animals instinct to fight, claiming that the dog has a choice to jump out of the ring or not, therefore making them "willing" participants...please correct me if I've misinterpreted this. Baoh just likes the carnage in it...for erotic purposes I am assuming.

While I personally don't have an interest in seeing a bunch of dogs tear each other apart, I am curious (not aroused) :) about the "professional" dog fighting. Not the ones that we see on TV, but the ones that Bigsatan13 has described. You never get to hear that stuff...I can hear a couple of guys arguing the same thing over and over again anywhere!

:devil:
If you are serious, there are sites on the net and books you can read. It will open your mind and give you some understanding into what a true American Pit Bull Terrier is. Not the bullshit that spews out of idiot's mouths and sells newspapers.

Bigsatan13 said:

What you describe is the kosher method of killing bovine (cow to you) , this is not the norm. (at least in Europe) - they are killed with the "humane killer" which is a retractable bolt shot directly through the skull of the animal instantly killing it. No pain or cruelty there chum. Most dog fights are barbaric , despite the fact that there may exist some relatively respectable events that you are aware of. Therefore "dog fights" per se are barbaric.

The bolt through the head of the cow simple "stuns" it.. the way they "die" is by bleeding to death.

Stun = unconscious, no pain, unaware.. but sometimes the first "stun" doesn't work... 1 out of 10 need to be stunned twice.. or just keep going down the line conscious to be skinned.

Bigsatan13 said:
I do not see anything wrong in dog fighting providing it is done in a professional level.
>>
I know this is not the popular opinion but it is a cold hard fact that the dogs are not forced to do this and will do so willing showing gameness in it's bloodline.
I'm sure we can find some scrappy little kids who are more than willing to step in a ring and baseball bat eachother to the death if necessary.

If we make this a well organized event and involve money there'd be nothing wrong with facilitating the confrontation?

Bigsatan13 said:

NO, I CANT STOP. NOT WHEN IDIOTS LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME THAT DOG FIGHTING IS NOT CRUELTY. HOW DO YOU KNOW A DOG LOVES TO FIGHT? DID YOU ASK THEM AND THEY RESPONDED BACK TO YOU?

DO I THINK KILLING A COW SO PEOLE CAN LIVE IS CRUEL? NO, I DONT. ITS NOT GLORIOUS, BUT ITS NOT CRUEL. WE LIVE OFF OF COWS. WE DO NOT LIVE OFF OF DOGS. DOGS ARE DOMESTICATED PETS. COWS DIE RATHER QUICKLY WHEREAS BEING TORN APART IN A FIGHT IS NOT QUICK.

NOW WHY DONT YOU COME OVER HERE AND GET A BIG SERVING OF MY DICK.

KAYNE

Nonerz said:

Doesn't take much for you! Here's more for you to get excited about...:bigbuck:

To Kayne...I hear what you're saying--it is illegal in the first place because it was deemed to be cruelty to animals. And Bigsatan13, you seem to be defending the animals instinct to fight, claiming that the dog has a choice to jump out of the ring or not, therefore making them "willing" participants...please correct me if I've misinterpreted this. Baoh just likes the carnage in it...for erotic purposes I am assuming.

While I personally don't have an interest in seeing a bunch of dogs tear each other apart, I am curious (not aroused) :) about the "professional" dog fighting. Not the ones that we see on TV, but the ones that Bigsatan13 has described. You never get to hear that stuff...I can hear a couple of guys arguing the same thing over and over again anywhere!

Actually, I do not personally approve of properly designed dog fights. I am also not against them. Bigsatan13 appears to know what he's talking about, though, and others seem not to. I am keeping my mind open, as I see the media crucify and adulterate so much information with regard to automobile safety, supplement "risks", and steroid myths that I won't be spoon-fed by that very same machine.

I derive no erotic pleasure from the situations described at all. That's only what I've led you to believe.

Silent Method said:

I'm sure we can find some scrappy little kids who are more than willing to step in a ring and baseball bat eachother to the death if necessary.

If we make this a well organized event and involve money there'd be nothing wrong with facilitating the confrontation?

Kids are getting pretty worthless these days, anyway. We should import kids from traditional, family-oriented countries, and send the riff-raff of our to the battle events if they choose not to shape up.

Top Bottom