Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dog Fighting

TEXgrl said:

that site made me cry, how anyone can abuse and neglect an animal to that degree is beyond comprehension.

in my opinion, and i would think most people who have any sense, and and compassion would also think, that dog-fighting, no matter how it is put on, is a terrible thing.

while i agree that it is the nature of some dogs to fight, the circumstances under which dog fights, no matter where they are held and how they are held, are not natural. who are we to decide a boundary for an animal to cross and they want to fight, etc. its all bullshit and put on by heartless people, no matter how you spin it or try to dress it up.

There is, honestly, no such thing as an unnatural action or event.

Lestat said:
Anyone here have any personal experience with it?

I went to a dog fight once, and let me say, that is one of the most brutal things I have ever seen. If anything in this world is pure evil, I'd say dog fighting is.

Why worry about killind Sadam, when we still have people raising dogs to fight.

Did you know that breeders will often take strays or neighborhood dogs and use them as bait to train their dogs to kill?

If your dog loses, it is often times dead or critically wounded. But if it isn't dog owners are notorious for toturing their dogs that lose and killing them.

I wonder if there are any dog fighting forums such as this one where people can talk about how to train them and stuff.. I'd love to infiltrate the community and then call the cops on those fucks.
For those of you who thought I was a fan of dog fighting because of my stance on the Vick case, you can read this post to see my true thoughts.

I'm going to go by your responses to the Vick case.

I know my opinion on things has changed in the last 4 years.

Also, why are you bumping old threads so much? Bored?

mountain muscle said:
I'm going to go by your responses to the Vick case.

I know my opinion on things has changed in the last 4 years.

Also, why are you bumping old threads so much? Bored?
what threads? I looked up 3 old ones today. This one is pretty revelant considering the Vick sentencing is coming up.

And yes, my opinion on dog fighting as not changed one bit.

Lestat said:
what threads? I looked up 3 old ones today. This one is pretty revelant considering the Vick sentencing is coming up.

And yes, my opinion on dog fighting as not changed one bit.

LMAO. Make a new thread if you want to talk about Vick.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

I sincerely hope you find your security blanket soon too.

Top Bottom