Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Testosterone reduce bodyfat??

wasnt there a study posted on this site about this subject? i beleive it said that optimal levels are 1g/wk to see tests fat burning effects

DepressiveJuice said:
wasnt there a study posted on this site about this subject? i beleive it said that optimal levels are 1g/wk to see tests fat burning effects

I dunno, but 1g/week for fat burning effects is way too much test for most people on this board.

DepressiveJuice said:

test raises igf-1 due to many reasons one is higher estrogen.... that ='s more fat

estrogen does not lead to increased bodyfat, just a different fat distribution. sheesh, read the studies. this is a myth from way back. Do not confuse water weight with fat.

jb

jboldman said:
estrogen does not lead to increased bodyfat, just a different fat distribution. sheesh, read the studies. this is a myth from way back. Do not confuse water weight with fat.

jb

i'll challange that! lets see some studies

Originally posted by jboldman

Bullshit, estrogen is the main reason that women on the average have a much higher fat to lean mass ratio. You give a women test or even arimidex the ratio changes closer to that of a man.
A normal man, not a piggish human being. I'm not interested in seeing any studies that say otherwise, because they would also be bullshit.

Test injections do not magically burn fat cells. Test can help, with diet and training, build muscle which will allow more calories to be burned. Diet and cardio burn fat, test is not a magic fat burner. my 2cc's

Nandi has a write-up arguing progesterone as lipogenic and estrogen as lipolytic... you can view it in a past issue of mindandmucle magazine.

Top Bottom