Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Taking Test Shut Down Your Own Prod?

Does injecting Test decrease your body's own Test production?

Also, how beneficial is HGH?

Finally, what do you guys think about a Test only cycle with hcg?

yes
a lot
good

So here is my plan. If I do an 8 week cycle of Test, while taking hcg during it, it will not shut down my test production so when I come off I will still have the same or similar levels and I can go on an still use PCT afterwards?

So here is my plan. If I do an 8 week cycle of Test, while taking hcg during it, it will not shut down my test production so when I come off I will still have the same or similar levels and I can go on an still use PCT afterwards?

Dial Tone is correct.

You WILL be shut down. Your test levels will be much lower when the esters finally clear.

It works like this:

You inject synthetic test and your body KNOWS that it has "produced" enough of this hormone and doesn't need to produce any more, thus being shut down. Hcg is a synthetic form of LH which signals the testes to produce testosterone, but your body will not produce enough to have "normal" levels. PCT brings you back to those levels if done correctly.

So basically, doing any type of steroid, Test or Prohormone risks you shutting down your own body's production and there is really little you can do to avoid this? So I should just stay off all together?

I mean, what's the point of getting big if A-you will lose it all again because when you come off your body shuts down
B-your libido decreases and any girl that finds you attarctive enough to have sex with you will disappoint?

So basically, doing any type of steroid, Test or Prohormone risks you shutting down your own body's production and there is really little you can do to avoid this? So I should just stay off all together?

I mean, what's the point of getting big if A-you will lose it all again because when you come off your body shuts down
B-your libido decreases and any girl that finds you attarctive enough to have sex with you will disappoint?

Yes, the extra hormones are what "build" you.

The second part of the post you have to answer for yourself, is it worth it to you? If not then you already have your answer.

The key is to stop the cycle before you "shut down" -- a process missed on way too many people these days.

You are suppressed almost immediately, but "shut down" takes about 8 weeks.

Proper PCT will help you get your natural levels back up. If done correctly, 75% of your gains can be kept in a natural state. Certain supplements will help. (And all-in-one choice will be BRIDGE, available in January).

Ok, so maybe the term "shut down" is the wrong word. Mayeb I mean test levels that go down to say 234? Whether you want to call it a "shut down" or a decrease; but to me anything below 500 is a shut down.

So let's say I do a 4 week prohormone cycle? Is that too much? Also, what is a "proper" PCT. I used Forged PCT, Unleashed and Sustain-Alpha for 4 weeks and 2 weeks after I finished PCT my test levels were 234. I lost all my gains.

What did I do wrong?

Ok, so maybe the term "shut down" is the wrong word. Mayeb I mean test levels that go down to say 234? Whether you want to call it a "shut down" or a decrease; but to me anything below 500 is a shut down.

So let's say I do a 4 week prohormone cycle? Is that too much? Also, what is a "proper" PCT. I used Forged PCT, Unleashed and Sustain-Alpha for 4 weeks and 2 weeks after I finished PCT my test levels were 234. I lost all my gains.

What did I do wrong?

If anything to you below 500 is shut down, then you will be shut down even if using a minimal amount to test.

Personally, I think PH have worse sides than AAS. That's just my opinion, as I've only used them once. My theory is if you're going to do it and be shut down why not use test?

The word is supressed not shut down,but yes,as stated, and the amount of steroid is going to have an effect on your system.

RADAR

Top Bottom