Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does epistrong kill sex drive?

themanc84

I just ordered a bottle of epistrong. I have 20ml of sust and 20ml of prop but I wanted to save it for the summer. If I run epistrong for 4-6 weeks by itself will it kill my libido. I just went through a 30 day long nightmare after takin OD amounts of nolva. I've been normal for like a month now tho

Epistane reviews are few in this forum, but there are lots of other great reviews in the other body building/fitness forums. From these other reviews, it would seem that Epistane would more likely increase libido than diminish it. It's a steroidal AI that works similarly to Nolvadex and Clomid to inhibit the estrogen receptor in breast tissues, but Epistane has an added protein synthesizing/anabolic affect on the tissues as well. I've noticed it is very effective in combating the lethargy accompanied by Superdrol, so I usually stack it with SD. I haven't noticed any increase in libido, but there certainly isn't any decrease. Then again all it takes for me to get going again is a new video. ;)

I ran a pulse of epi with 6-bromo taken daily and my libido was through the roof.

I ran epistane 30-40 mg fo 4 weeks and it boosted my libido. longer than this would result in shut down of hpta/natural test and yes you would have a noticeable drop in libido

Epistane reviews are few in this forum, but there are lots of other great reviews in the other body building/fitness forums. From these other reviews, it would seem that Epistane would more likely increase libido than diminish it. It's a steroidal AI that works similarly to Nolvadex and Clomid to inhibit the estrogen receptor in breast tissues, but Epistane has an added protein synthesizing/anabolic affect on the tissues as well. I've noticed it is very effective in combating the lethargy accompanied by Superdrol, so I usually stack it with SD. I haven't noticed any increase in libido, but there certainly isn't any decrease. Then again all it takes for me to get going again is a new video. ;)
hmmm how do u stack rhem....jow many mlg each....seems kinda harsh

I ran epistane 30-40 mg fo 4 weeks and it boosted my libido. longer than this would result in shut down of hpta/natural test and yes you would have a noticeable drop in libido
AT 3weeks of epi, one will shut down, libido is libido, do not confuse it with testosterone levels. HPTA can act crazy lol, never pressume that you are or are not shutdown. Always do a proper pct and get bloodwork if possible.

Top Bottom