Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone know where I can buy Lion,Emu,Llama,Bear,etc. Meat?

Daman

I said can`t kill, not won`t kill.

It is just my thoughts of "survival of the fittest" that would keep me from eating a lion, or a bear.

I wouldn`t kill a cow with my bare hands for a dollar... I would atleast want 20$, because I guess I would have to spend a couple of minutes...

/Komo

You can come to Britsh Columbia where i live... I hunt Bear, moose, Elk, Sheep, Deer, game birds, Turkey... Etc... Going out this weekend for Turkey and spring Bear!

fuck yeah, that sounds awesome, cunt cops here took my gun license for growing dope 5 years ago, cunts. roo meat is pretty good, as in low in fat, i never guessed moose would be

I have eaten a lot of moose elk deer and bison meat while cutting up! Try a search for exotic farms in your state, I used to get everything from my dad he is a huge hunter and one moose provides quite a bit of hamburger haha!
The bison I bought from a rancher and he processed it himself. Killer taste and hardly any fat at all!!!

Top Bottom