Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does 1-AD kill everyone's sex drive or is it me?

Very sick PA! lol

Actually, I agree that the decrease in sex drive was something I had never experienced before taking 1-AD. I looked at life differently...without a hard on all the time. In all honesty, it was a nice change, but I'm back and I can't keep my hands of myself!

pa1ad said:

Word.

BTW, i like reduced sex drive sometimes. Lets me concentrate on things. Keeps me away from my perverted obessive tendencies that distract me. Believe me, the local sheep herd is grateful for 1-AD
LOL -- But seriously, i never liked reduced sex drive. When i was on 1-ad, btw i was impressed with the results (you surprised me Pat), i went on androspray. It gives mild achne but made me one horny mofo.
Oh yea... Pat, my gf says thanks :D
I am ordering another cycle in a month or so, 3 bottles, 3 pills, 3x/day with 12 sprays andro spray 2/ day yielded 6 lbs. 4 of which were undoubtalbly muscle. 6 lbs may not sound like a lot, but for a nat bb it is a hell of a gain. Although, I am still a firm believer in the 1-ad conspiracy:D

pa1ad said:

Word.

BTW, i like reduced sex drive sometimes. Lets me concentrate on things. Keeps me away from my perverted obessive tendencies that distract me. Believe me, the local sheep herd is grateful for 1-AD

LMFAO! I think you're a comedian trapped in a nerds profession.

Benzi said:

LOL -- But seriously, i never liked reduced sex drive. When i was on 1-ad, btw i was impressed with the results (you surprised me Pat), i went on androspray. It gives mild achne but made me one horny mofo.
Oh yea... Pat, my gf says thanks :D
I am ordering another cycle in a month or so, 3 bottles, 3 pills, 3x/day with 12 sprays andro spray 2/ day yielded 6 lbs. 4 of which were undoubtalbly muscle. 6 lbs may not sound like a lot, but for a nat bb it is a hell of a gain. Although, I am still a firm believer in the 1-ad conspiracy:D

Dude, you are part of the conspiracy now. I manipulated your mind just like i manipulated every guy's mind here to serve the great PA. You are my manchurian candidate. Now go kill Tim Patterson

Triple J said:
I had extra thick globs of spooge, too ... some drop off in drive towards the last few weeks, but always woke up with morning wood

EXTRA thick... drink about 1.5 - 2.0 gallons of H2o a day and still thick.. Same w/ the AM bone.

pa1ad said:

Word.

I think this is the first post I have seen that you have used "word" in that context homeboy! ;)

I have the opposite

I am 19 years old, I have used 4-diol and 19-Nor stack before this but stopped due to side effects. I started my 1-ad Cycle about 3 1/2 weeks ago and my sex drive is THROUGH the ROOF. I walk around hard. hehehe. But seriously my drive went up alot more then what it already is. Is that bad?

Top Bottom