Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dodgy injection???

just a little update here.

2nd day since injection and the pain has eased a fair bit on the delt. but the area is still very hard even when relaxed. the redness is spreading down my bi & tri and is very itchy ???? the redness is very noticable even tho im pretty tanned at the min.

is this getting worse or normal?

big.nad said:
just a little update here.

2nd day since injection and the pain has eased a fair bit on the delt. but the area is still very hard even when relaxed. the redness is spreading down my bi & tri and is very itchy ???? the redness is very noticable even tho im pretty tanned at the min.

is this getting worse or normal?

if the redness is spreading you should get it looked at immediately bro,if it remains in a contained area,the pain eases up and the redness starts to go away then chances are it's not an infection.your comment about it spreading I find alarming,get it looked at.period.

i have a buddy who that happens too, every other week or so. he was using home made gear finally he just stopped using the gear. he could hardly walk sometimes. i wonder if is irritation had something to do with the gear being shot to fast through a 21g.

Top Bottom