Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to see pics of 2 of my children?

what do they eat chef

chefbone said:
Here's one: This is Taylor!!! She's beautiful.

kidpic1.jpg

This is Dezi!!!

kidpic20002.jpg

My camera sucks. But aren't my kids gorgeous. I have four more but they are grounded, temporarily. :Chef: :tuc:

Looks like you have a nice set-up, what kind of stack are you running those to? I used to be in a band for a number of years and played a mean bass. We used to play every Friday night at Frankies and Whit's end, good shit, miss it terribly. You in a band?

pdaddy said:
Looks like you have a nice set-up, what kind of stack are you running those to? I used to be in a band for a number of years and played a mean bass. We used to play every Friday night at Frankies and Whit's end, good shit, miss it terribly. You in a band?
I have a Crate, Marshall and an old Fender tube amp that I play my '65 Gibson through.
Shit bro, I played Whit's End, Frankies, Main Event and a few other joints back in the day!! I was the singer though. I wrote most of the songs and lyrics! :Chef: :tuc:

chefbone said:
I have a Crate, Marshall and an old Fender tube amp that I play my '65 Gibson through.
Shit bro, I played Whit's End, Frankies, Main Event and a few other joints back in the day!! I was the singer though. I wrote most of the songs and lyrics! :Chef: :tuc:

Any chance you know Mike Meyer or John Stainbrook? What was the name of your band?

pdaddy said:
Any chance you know Mike Meyer? What was the name of your band?
Mike Meyer.....Wasn't he in those Halloween movies. Shit bro, I gettin' outta town if you know that bro!!!! Face First was our name. We kinda sucked but had a decent following for a while. That was until I quit the band and went to the CIA( Culinary Institute of America )
What was the name of your band?:Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom