Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Use Fowl Language In Front Of Your Parents?

D

DUSTY

OR DO THEY JUST DON'T CARE? IN OTHER WORDS HOW MUCH RESPECT DO YOU HAVE WITH THE ONES WHO RAISED YOU?

YES, BUT I WISH I DIDNT. THOUGH I MUST SAY WITH 2 OLDER BROTHERS AND A FATHER THAT USED TO CURSE ALL THE TIME, I WAS SORT OF RAISED WITH THAT LANGUAGE. I ALSO LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS CITY WHICH IS DEROGATORY IN ITSELF.

KAYNE

Oh yeah, all the time. They hate it though.

"Mom, can you pass the chicken?"

"SHUT YO' MOUTH!"

-casualbb

I'll say just about everything except for "fuck." I hate hearing it out my dad's mouth, and my mom's too nice to cuss.
Reminds me that one of my sister's first dolls she named "Pussy." She was like 7-8 years old and didn't know any better, and my parents didn't make her change it. So she ran around all day carrying Pussy with her wherever she went, and my mom would even call it that. It didn't dawn on me until I was about 17-18 years old that she had a doll named "Pussy." She still denies it to this day.

casualbb said:
Oh yeah, all the time. They hate it though.

"Mom, can you pass the chicken?"

"SHUT YO' MOUTH!"

-casualbb

Damn, I thought I was going to get to be #1 to make a chicken/duck reference on this thread when I clicked on it... LOL

And yes, I use foul/fowl lang. around my parents

supersizeme said:
I'll say just about everything except for "fuck." I hate hearing it out my dad's mouth, and my mom's too nice to cuss.
Reminds me that one of my sister's first dolls she named "Pussy." She was like 7-8 years old and didn't know any better, and my parents didn't make her change it. So she ran around all day carrying Pussy with her wherever she went, and my mom would even call it that. It didn't dawn on me until I was about 17-18 years old that she had a doll named "Pussy." She still denies it to this day.

:devil: So, you played with your sister's "pussy"?

Top Bottom