Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DO you tell anyone about your use of AAS?

who do you tell about your AAS use

• Its between me and my maker, I don't breathe a word to another soul

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • On a need to know basis (training partners, other AAS users)

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • People close to me

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I scream it on top of roof tops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have roid and rage tattooed on my knuckles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This could be a two part question as well - 1) do you tell people? 2) if someone asks, do you admit to it?

I read a discussion in a different forum that was bringing every damn supplement into play as a basic genetic modification that was as bad as AAS. They basically spouted off that creatine ingestion and steroids equally gave a person an advantage over a truly "natty" person.

In the end, people do judge too quickly. Unfortunately dumb people who don't research, who abuse, and get hurt have created the negative stereotype surrounding AAS and many other great things in life.

One life, one body, do what you want with it but be smart. Who cares what anyone else thinks.

The wife knows. I only tell some training partners about my TRT and prohormone use since they're more socially acceptable. My doc only knows about the TRT he prescribes. There was one doc when I was younger who I told about my prohormone use only because I was stupid and didn't do a solid PCT. Thankfully he was understanding and prescribed me tamoxifen. It's really just a need-to-know basis for me.

OP- I totally understand the feeling of guilt that comes with the secretive nature of this lifestyle, but it's part of the game.

OP- I totally understand the feeling of guilt that comes with the secretive nature of this lifestyle, but it's part of the game.

It is part of the game but I admire people who have the integrity and courage to say fuck it and stand by their guns that steroid use can be safe and beneficial. I used to be a meth addict as a teen and turned my life around, and I talk about that all the time. I work with troubled teens and I want to be a good role model, and part of that is not to be secretive. I mean I despise guys like Kalimuscle who denies his use, conning teens into believing his physique is achievable naturally.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

My gf I've been with now for over a year knows everything, as does some of my family, and some close friends... I will say by not having to hide my usage has helped take most anxiety i was experiencing away, lowered my blood pressure, and gave me more of a sense of well being when I did come out about it... I was married for 5 years and hid usage for 3 years. We are now divorced with that being a big part of it...

Completely different lifestyle when you are with someone that wants to understand why you use what you use, rather than being with someone that you have to hide your usage from and judges based of lack of information and common stereotypes given off from the general public. And trying to educate idiots is a waste of time...

In general, always be discret whom you discuss usage with. Because at the end of the day, unless you are scripted, you probably have some sort of illegal substance on you, and haters do crazy shit!!! I had a buddy that got pulled over leaving the gym by a sheriff that said they received a tip he had illegal steroids in his car that he had been selling at his gym... and this is one weeks before comp... thankfully he didn't have anything on him... oddly enough, two guys that did the same show lift at his gym and look like shit. Sounds like someone was trying to rid themselves of their competition. So always be discret....

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

My girl and my brother know (who runs cycles with me). Other than that no one knows. It's no one else's business IMO.

Sort of. Friends who are into booze, or weed, when we get to talking I just tell them, "hey, if you are going to do a drug, do one that will make you stronger; not weaker, fat, dumb, and lazy."

Now if we can get legislators on board with that logic our country we be golden!

My wife knows everything I do. As far as everyone else, its none of their business. "Rock quote" ditto for me. But then again I don't give a f..k what people think cause 95% of them have no idea what there talking about!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom