Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you take steroids? aren't you concerned that you're taking years off your life?

decem said:
seriously.. think about the extra undue stress that carrying extra mass puts on all your systems.. let alone having to process all the substances you ingest.. these two combined are certain to take years and years off your life..

so why do you continue to do it?

why do you willingly decrease your life span?

do you not wish to watch your children grow to be parents and maybe grandparents?

some deep hatred toward life and yourself making you want to leave this earth as quickly as possible?

Decem...I'm assuming that you never drink or take any other types of drugs. As far as my answer goes. I don't believe to be taking that many years off my life. I don't drink or smoke all the time. I do rarely. And the doeses that I use in my cycles are so low that I don't believe they're going to lead to my death. And can you show us any hard evidence of how steriods leads to us not seeing our children grow up? And of those whom were subjected to this study, how many years where they using AS and were they on massive doses? And out of all the body builders there have been, how many now are dead? And did they live past the average life span or did they die beforehand? These are all question that a lot of us would like to know the answers to, if there are any.

YOU KNOW, SOME OF US WHO TAKE STEROIDS DO IT IN MODERATION AND VERY SELDOM. MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. I NVR UNDERSTOOD WHY PEOPLE STACK SO MANY STEROIDS AT ONCE AND DO IT SO OFTEN. I MEAN SHIT, WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE WANT TO TAKE ALMOST A GRAM OF TEST PER WEEK PLUS ALL THE OTHER SHIT ALL AT THE SAME TIME. NOW THAT IS TAKING YEARS OFF OF YOUR LIFE.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
YOU KNOW, SOME OF US WHO TAKE STEROIDS DO IT IN MODERATION AND VERY SELDOM. MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. I NVR UNDERSTOOD WHY PEOPLE STACK SO MANY STEROIDS AT ONCE AND DO IT SO OFTEN. I MEAN SHIT, WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE WANT TO TAKE ALMOST A GRAM OF TEST PER WEEK PLUS ALL THE OTHER SHIT ALL AT THE SAME TIME. NOW THAT IS TAKING YEARS OFF OF YOUR LIFE.

KAYNE

the answer to your statement of why, it is to try and prevent human pain

Last edited:
People who use steroids typically think that either:

a) Steroids will not take years off of their lives.

or

b) Getting big muscles quick is more important than years on their lives.

Disagree, anyone? You don't honestly think you'll win this argument, do you? =)

-Warik

Warik said:
People who use steroids typically think that either:

a) Steroids will not take years off of their lives.

or

b) Getting big muscles quick is more important than years on their lives.

Disagree, anyone? You don't honestly think you'll win this argument, do you? =)

-Warik

I'LL WIN THIS ARGUMENT WITH YOU (FROM MY PIONT OF VIEW, NOT SOME OF THESE FOOLZ WHO TAKE LOADS OF SHIT).

I DONT DO MUCH STEROIDS AT ALL AND I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THE LITTLE AMOUNT I HAVE DONE WILL SHORTEN MY LIFE. AND I'M NOT GETTING MUSCLES QUICK. I'M GETTING THEM A LITTLE QUICKER THAN NORMAL. THATS ALL. I DONT TAKE HIGH DOSAGES AND I DONT STAY ON LONG. AND IF I SEE ANY SIDES, I DISCONTINUE USE (WHICH I NVR HAD TO DO DUE TO LOW DOSAGES).

THATS LIKE SAYING THAT A PERSON WHO DRINKS OCCASIONALLY WILL HAVE A SHORTER LIFE THAN SOMEONE WHO DOESNT.

KAYNE

decem said:

?

sponge.. you're hypo what?

hypo-glycemic, when i eat something(especially food in high starch, simple complex carbs and sugars) my insulin spikes up dramatically because the built in mechanism isnt working properly. so i experience a high at that time. since i had an oversecretion at that time then my body experiences a low due to the fact that all the blood sugars have been depleted so quickly. my body will then burn protien for energy.

p.s. if anything is misspelled or doesnt make sense its probably due to the fact that i am fuckup.

p.s..s. your ok in my book decem, peace.

spongebob said:

p.s..s. your ok in my book decem, peace.

yup.. you're fucked up alright.

and actually.. to do a little correcting on your explanation... in the situation you described, high carb intake = high insulin output = low blood sugar level = fatigue (which also is not too uncommon btw...) your pancreas is too efficient in a sense.. in that it overcompensates and releases too much insulin..

with that said.. i'm sure you've went through periods where you tried minimizing such affects by eating carbs low on the glycemic index as well as by spreading carbs out even more through out the day.. when doing this, did you experience an increase or decrease in anabolism? could you tell that you were stronger or weaker? were your workouts affected?

the reason i ask is that i myself find that when, in keeping with a healthy lifestyle, i don't eat so much as to elicit an insulin response and eat carbs lower on glycemic index, i can't gain muscle or strength for shit and my energy in the gym sucks balls. whereas when my diet consists of pizza and fast food, i'm a strong and muscle holding mofo, albeit.. a little fatter strong and muscle holding mofo.. but a strong and muscle holding mofo nonetheless.

Last edited:
Top Bottom