Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you take steroids? aren't you concerned that you're taking years off your life?

creep said:
I like to look good naked and thats enough for now. If it takes years off my life I can die knowing that I looked good naked most of my life. :)

Lucky for you Creep, but unfortunately many guys aren't as lucky. The problem is, looking good in terms of having a muscular physique has more to do with good genetics than simply muscle size, ie full muscle bellies, small waist, tiny joints, good muscle separation etc. Most guys think that muscle and muscle size will give them a body with the lines of Shawn Ray or Flex Wheeler, WRONG.

If something is an eyesore and you go and make it bigger, all you get is a bigger eyesore. I know guys who have taken steroids simply to get bigger for aesthetic reasons who actually looked worse than they did before they got on steroids because the steroids and 'puffy' looking muscle accentuated their inherently poor shape.

freakmonster.. you're just a fuckin idiot..

aurelius and jap mach.. is it really a better quality of life than say a triathlete?

argent.. what do you gain from competing?

sponge.. you're hypo what?

AAA said:
Hi decem, how ya doin buddy?

good.. how are you?

you get all your stuff ready for school yet?

who's your homeroom teacher going to be?

5th grade is when all the homework starts coming in, hope you're prepared.

don't worry about all those kids that make fun of you for wearing camo and that homemade gilly suit. they don't anything. besides, it's good to be yourself.

ok.. i'm going to let you in on something ahead of time. they should teach you this either this year or next, but i want you to be ahead of the game.

when you have a point to be made, you make it all at once. you don't chop it up into segments and throw a new piece out every other minute or so, which seems to be your going trend in every thread you've ever posted in. after all, when you get to college, you wont get any credit if you hand your professor once sentence of a term paper at a time. you have to give it to him all at once.

anyway.. yes you can say you know me. that's fine.

Boy I hope when I get older I can make something of myself in the Navy also like my big friend decem!

decem said:

argent.. what do you gain from competing?

I get a feeling of personal fulfillment from setting and accomplishing goals and overcoming challenges.

Last edited:
Top Bottom