Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you still eat Fast Food?

Do you still eat junk food?

• Yes, I eat it all the time

Votes: 115 16.7%
  • I eat junk occasionally when I'm bulking

Votes: 153 22.2%
  • I eat it very rarely

Votes: 280 40.6%
  • Never touch the stuff

Votes: 141 20.4%

• Total voters
No joke, I haven't eaten at a fast food joint in almost 2 years, but I DO go to their websites and look at their food....kind of weird huh? I guess thats the way I get my fix, I get so hungry looking at the pictures and then go down a can of tuna. :evil:

PatBateman3 said:
No joke, I haven't eaten at a fast food joint in almost 2 years, but I DO go to their websites and look at their food....kind of weird huh? I guess thats the way I get my fix, I get so hungry looking at the pictures and then go down a can of tuna. :evil:
fuck i wish i could say that:(I get lazy sometimes and hungry and have no choice

buffer1 said:
fuck i wish i could say that:(I get lazy sometimes and hungry and have no choice

I'm a total endo, so I gotta watch it. Once I get to where I want to be rip/cut-wise, I may hit up a few doubles with cheese :p

PatBateman3 said:
I'm a total endo, so I gotta watch it. Once I get to where I want to be rip/cut-wise, I may hit up a few doubles with cheese :p
i got an 8:30 res at dorsia.great sea urchent sevechey

Would you consider a burrito from chipotle junk food? I have a weakness for pepperoni pizza and bacon cheeseburger w/ fries.

Wootoom said:
i got an 8:30 res at dorsia.great sea urchent sevechey

There is a moment of sheer panic when I realize that Paul's apartment overlooks the park... and is obviously more expensive than mine

mrhoon said:
Sometimes I can spend hours in costco and get too hungry for the almonds and pro bar my wife packs for me. I just have to get this thing called a chicken bake. Its so damn good ( as far as really nasty deep fried breaded products go ) But I wash it down with a big "diet" coke, so its ok. If I feel too gross after I'll drink some "fitness water" and I'm good to go!

I don't think those are deep fried (hence the chicken "bake"). However, the dressing and carbs will kill you because at least at my costo those things are huge (they sell smaller versions to cook at home in the frozen food section).

I can honestly say that I dont even remember what fast food looks like....let alone tastes like. Its been soooo long...and it will stay that way. Once I started eating clean, gross fast food makes me wanna YACK!!!!!

i barely enjoy 'normal' food anymore, and when i do i end up feeling like someone socked me in the gut. Somedays i just eat tuna all day, shovel and go. Those days are few and far tho, on account of the assy taste. But to answer the question, pizza with everything on it.

Top Bottom