Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you steal from your employer?

Stealing isn’t a good thing, but I mean, if they wont notice it gone, then why not?

I don’t steal shit from my employer, oh hang on, just like little things, pens etc BWHAHAHA, not put shit on their tab at shops or that. Though, if they piss me off, I just might have to have one on them!

Yeah, I do. I'm not proud of it, but I take office supplies all the time.

Actually, I take computer paper and floppy disks too. I also download movies and games at work and then take 'em home on a zip drive. I steal diet coke all the time without paying for it....ummm....and maybe a donut or two. :)

Fuck it, I'd steal every damn computer in the place if I knew I could get away with it. ;)

T.

a couple of my buddies work at dominion (its a grocery store for those who dont know) and they always take shit from there and bring it home ...

lmao @ taps.

Better living through office supplies.....

Well, since I own the company, no. The real issue is do I steal from the government? No comment as my attorney would advise me against it. So NO is the answer......

Since I own the company.....

as laserdude will attest...we get perks! My employees steal and I know it. Does it make me mad? Damn right. People feel that they are entitled to certain freebies! It does add up though. I think in today's society "stealing" is too harsh a word. They call it now "misappropriation" to be more gentle on the human psyche. I have actually pressed charges against certain former employees because their greed got the best of them. It's amazing what people think they are "entitled" to because they feel indespensible. I had one real good long term employee steal a company truck and went out drinking and wrecked it! He was thrown in jail and he wanted me to bail him out. Wrong! After he made bail, he called me wanting to know what work I had lined up for him! Wrong again! He tried to file unemployment on me and got denied because of his behaviour. He still calls me wanting his job back! Man, the gall of some people...do they feel no shame? Anyway, employees do "misappropriate" all the time but usually to a lesser degree than most. As hard as it is to find employees nowadays, give me the small time theives over the others anyday! Not much you can do about it though! Later.

If someone takes something that costs $1, is that theft?

If someone takes something that costs $100, is that theft?

If someone takes something that costs $100,000 is that theft?

Fuck yes to all three. Doesn't matter what it is or what it costs. If it wasn't given to you, if you didn't make it, or if you didn't buy it, it is NOT yours. So if you take it you have committed theft! The fucking morals of society as a whole are really wearing me down lately.

If ABC company employees 1000 people and 500 of them "take what is rightfully theirs, because they think they are getting fucked on their paychecks" and that something they take costs $1 wholesale and they do it every day, guess what? The company is LOSING $182,500 per year in wholesale cost alone. Figure they at least double, but if they triple it they are losing over half a million dollars. And it is because 500 people decided that they "deserved" more than their pay. Since employees are stealing and of course the general public is stealing from these companies also it means they have to raise their prices to offset all the theft and damage to merchandise. So next time you get pissed because ABC's prices on a product you like go up.... well thank all those people that "DESERVED" more than they were getting paid.

Sorry for the rant... people in general are pissing me off. Especially after driving 5 fucking hours in stop and go traffic that usually takes me 3 hours.

Hey rudedawg......

I hear you bro! My sentiments exactly. It's that ME mentality. I'm worth this or that thinking that is wrong with the workforce today! After being self-employed for 21 years, people sure do think they are worth alot in terms of contributions made in the workplace. Some people think they are "ALL THAT" so to speak but if they really knew their worth they would probably go ahead and committ suicide! Stealing is stealing no matter what!

I bet RyanH could make an argument about it though....just have to wait and see if he responds!

Re: Hey rudedawg......

HumorMe said:
I bet RyanH could make an argument about it though....just have to wait and see if he responds!

yeah something to the extent of its ok to steal if ur black

Top Bottom