Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you pop a blister??

J

jenscats5

Even a HUGE one?? This is about 1 inch wide by 2 inches long & it sticks out about 1/2 inch.....taped a piece of gauze over it...but not sure whether to pop it or not....

Caused by friction of my ACL/Donjoy brace.....

Yep, with nail clippers or tweezers. Kinda pinch the skin until it breaks, then squeeze out the goo. Don't pull the skin off.

silverfish said:
Yep, with nail clippers or tweezers. Kinda pinch the skin until it breaks, then squeeze out the goo. Don't pull the skin off.

Oh boy..... :worried: Ok thanks.....

yeah..with a heated sewing needle. One small poke to let the fluid out. Do not pop or tear the blister until it's had time to dry out.

OK I popped it, pushed out all the fluid but didn't peel the skin off.....put Neosporin on it & covered it with gauze.....thanks all!

Yep, I pop em with needle cleaned with alcohol but don't take off the skin...ouch. I don't like to keep em covered with gauze or whatever though. I think it is better to let air get to it to dry it out. I've always felt that the skin underneath hardens up and heals faster.

Top Bottom