Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do you need a wife? Check this out!

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiseguy1
  • Start date Start date
Those women come with lots and lots of baggage, abuse, prostitution etc.

Plus they likely have russian inflation syndrome. They hit 25 years old and turn into the Bride of Michelin Man. :)
 
Fro,
Hahah! Hell yeah, leasing your women is the way to go!!!

Blow up mah belt foo!! :)
 
wow...I looked at the link hoping to get a few laughs, and there are actually alot of beautiful supermodel-type woman on there! :confused: It's interesting to me how other cultures do not view marriage as romantically as Americans do.
 
I love to have a few white slave women. My girlfriend might not like it initially, but I think eventually she'd start to like having a pet.
 
don't these deals ususally end up costing more in the end than the initial investment? I mean after the divorce, the guy is usually left stadning in his underwear on the lawn right? lol.
 
polarpixie said:
don't these deals ususally end up costing more in the end than the initial investment? I mean after the divorce, the guy is usually left stadning in his underwear on the lawn right? lol.

I never said anything about marriage. I just want to own a couple.
 
frorider6 said:
I never said anything about marriage. I just want to own a couple.
In that case, just make sure you get rid of them before it is legally considered a common law marriage (I think that's what theyre called)...
 
Yall are being way too gullible, all that site is doing is posting the hottest girls in russia and having stupid horney Americans pay
14$ for a fake address. I bet people actually think if they pay 14$ they will end up with one of those models.

Its a good scam.
 
I'm not too sure about the address part, but the "mail order" bride concept is real. They did something about this on 20/20 or some show like that.
 
Top Bottom