Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you lube your cock for a pussy?

uhhhh did he say gun? huh huh

LOL @ the gun oil. No time to lube all the time. If you are on the road and just pass to visit somebody, if lube needed, she can spit on it and that's enough.

Yes and especially the warming kind

Whiskey

get a cardio workup if your even remotely serious....half masting at 40 is er......not good

What she said!

Unless your woman is starting menopause and dry there isn't much reason. Esp if you start with some 69'n!

Wet Platinum, or EROS bodyglide are better, stay slick longer, and are fun for slipping around or even anal.

Never needed it, but I did purchase a couple to try out. First, I don't like the stickiness of it all. Also, it gets all tacky after a while, then you need more of it. wtf? I forget which kind I got, it was so long ago. I did get the warming stuff too, at Costco. lol

I've done anal with no lube. I'm hardcore dudes. Hard freaking core!!!

Don't tell my wife. ha jk. The vag wetness gave her the lube for anal. It's always freaking wet. Damn....

Not only is it not necessary I prefer no lub, I actually like the friction :evil: it's rough and nice, like gonelifting have also done anal no lube... me likes....

Top Bottom