Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you like to piss away money OR save money?

you people who don't save are really really missing the boat.

Many years ago, someone asked Albert Einstein what he thought was the human race's greatest invention. His reply?

"Compound interest."

and Ben Franklin extolled the virtues of compound interest to anyone who would listen.

http://www.ici.org/i4s/bro_i4s_early.html

It's not in some people's personality to save money.

Just like some people are givers and some are takers.

I'm a check to check, hoping to change that soon. Then again, I've been hoping to change that for some time now, maybe I just need to make more money.

I looked at that article, Bran. Good concepts, but what colleges are these kids going to that are going to only run their parents 34k?

TheOak01 said:
for me knowing I could lose my career is enough,Ive cut back partying alot and turn down going out alot,my friends think im dying or im just anti social now

that's what i do bro, chill at home with my hobbies. boozing has cost me too much, not just loot...

Rex said:
I looked at that article, Bran. Good concepts, but what colleges are these kids going to that are going to only run their parents 34k?
lol yeah no kidding :) but focus on the concepts and you can adjust the numbers to be whatever you'd like them to be, it's magical. once you get it going in your life it's like you get a raise every year no matter if your salary increases or not. I'm salary too.

Rex said:
beauty or clown college

Lestat said:
im split... disposable cash.. i piss away like no tomorrow.. but to offset that, I have a LOT of money taken out of my paycheck that goes to my 401k, my saving, and my investment account (E*Trade). So I only take home about 30% of my gross pay.. 30% is taxes and 40% is all the above mentioned savings... that way I don't feel bad about pissing away the 30% I do take home... I also pay rent and expenses from that as well.

Alot of it is spent on that girlfriend though :rolleyes:

Top Bottom