Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you like to piss away money OR save money?

every nickel you find on the street and invest wisely today will be worth around $50 in 40 years

how many nickels do you have to find on the street before that becomes worth your while?

I piss it away but Im learning to save and make wise purchases now.

usually its just me going out and being a drunktard or getting Etarded,but once college is over in april all thats over

I consider myself broke if I have less than a grand in my checking account. I put other money into savings accounts that I don't have cards for, or in some other type of savings. I have all my liabilities taken out of my pay check automaticly, then do what I please with the rest. I don't piss it away, but I'm not afraid to spend it either.

TheOak01 said:
I piss it away but Im learning to save and make wise purchases now.

usually its just me going out and being a drunktard or getting Etarded,but once college is over in april all thats over
What is Etarded?

i concentrate my energy on making da money, rather than saving da money. money is meant to be enjoyed as far as i'm concerned.

no,dropping E when I go out to party its rare but I will a few times a month,I feel better then when I drink

Razorguns said:
i concentrate my energy on making da money, rather than saving da money. money is meant to be enjoyed as far as i'm concerned.

I'm a salary based "employee". I get the same check if I work every day for a month or if I work 1 day out of the week.

Top Bottom