Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you like it spicy?

I tried the Pure Cap (with the eye dropper dispenser) and didn't wash my hands after use---urinating soon afterward gave me a very painful lesson.

westsnoop said:
I tried the Pure Cap (with the eye dropper dispenser) and didn't wash my hands after use---urinating soon afterward gave me a very painful lesson.
you used an eye dropper to put hot sauce in your penis?

In my home town there's a particular Indian curry house that's sports the "curry challenge."

The challenge is to eat the house's hottest dish (which is some fucked up concoction called a 'faal') without any water. If you can do it you can eat and drink as much as you like and your entire bill is on the house.

In the unlikely event that you do manage to eat it they stand you on the table, everyone claps their hands and they give you an oversized medal.

I've only ever seen a couple of people complete it but there was a couple of students that would come in and eat it regularly. These guys could be seen suffering, crying into their meal and sitting with their mouths open trying to relieve the pain. The curry was so hot that the chilli would burn red lines into their skin where their noses and eyes ran.

Students :rolleyes: anything for a free meal.

Jay Cartwright said:
In my home town there's a particular Indian curry house that's sports the "curry challenge."

The challenge is to eat the house's hottest dish (which is some fucked up concoction called a 'faal') without any water. If you can do it you can eat and drink as much as you like and your entire bill is on the house.

In the unlikely event that you do manage to eat it they stand you on the table, everyone claps their hands and they give you an oversized medal.

I've only ever seen a couple of people complete it but there was a couple of students that would come in and eat it regularly. These guys could be seen suffering, crying into their meal and sitting with their mouths open trying to relieve the pain. The curry was so hot that the chilli would burn red lines into their skin where their noses and eyes ran.

Students :rolleyes: anything for a free meal.

That's something I could gear myself up for and handle. I made 1/2 dozen enchaladas once with 3 habanero peppers mixed in. Trips to the bathroom were full of me screaming for 2 whole days (got 3 meals out of those 6 enchaladas) but they were awesome.

During that time I was also taking 3 habanero peppers and throwing them in the blender with a 16oz jar of salsa and blending it all up together. Why 3 habaneros? Because 3 jalapinos didn't make it hot enough.

Mmmmm, how about stir frys I used to make with habaneros too....mmmm :p

I'm eating chips and salsa right now, a store bought habanero salsa. My favorite cheese is a habanero cheese. My heat tolerance isn't what it was 2 years ago, but I could build it back up real quick.

crak600 said:
That's something I could gear myself up for and handle. I made 1/2 dozen enchaladas once with 3 habanero peppers mixed in. Trips to the bathroom were full of me screaming for 2 whole days (got 3 meals out of those 6 enchaladas) but they were awesome.

During that time I was also taking 3 habanero peppers and throwing them in the blender with a 16oz jar of salsa and blending it all up together. Why 3 habaneros? Because 3 jalapinos didn't make it hot enough.

Mmmmm, how about stir frys I used to make with habaneros too....mmmm :p

I'm eating chips and salsa right now, a store bought habanero salsa. My favorite cheese is a habanero cheese. My heat tolerance isn't what it was 2 years ago, but I could build it back up real quick.
Owch!

You either derive some kind of crude pleasure from pain in the anal region or you're a glutton for punishment.

I have heard that you can build up your tolerance though.

Top Bottom