Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you lie about using steriods?

Bottom line I will NEVER lie to a girl about steroids. I plan to use them for a long time and she may as well know that they are a part of my life. I have had a few friends that have lied to their girls and in the end they always get busted. I have said it before, if your man enough to take steroids then you should be man enough to admit it to your loved ones.

Lying to a girlfriend about something like steroids is never a good idea and only causes more problems in the end.

fuck yes i lie bc steroids are as bad as heroin in their eyes they dont know shit about shit. plus you barely know her. and if i lie how could i get offended if she asked me. id take it as a compliment that she thinks i look good enough to be on the juice. NEVER TELL THE TRUTH. i deny ever using juice to this very day and ppl can think all they want but ill never admit to it.

athlete0185 said:
fuck yes i lie bc steroids are as bad as heroin in their eyes they dont know shit about shit. plus you barely know her. and if i lie how could i get offended if she asked me. id take it as a compliment that she thinks i look good enough to be on the juice. NEVER TELL THE TRUTH. i deny ever using juice to this very day and ppl can think all they want but ill never admit to it.

Until you get busted, then I guess you just say F#@! the bitc%

athlete0185 said:

Same here

athlete0185 said:
Only to the uneducated they are that bad.

Here is the situation I asked a guy that I am pretty sure is or at least has in the past used and he got extermely offend. Now we don't know each other all that well yet so I am pretty sure he thinks I am as clueless as the average chic and this is why he dined it. How can I tell or why do I suspect? It is very clear that he has had gyno takin out on one of his nipples.

Not to be rude but why do you care? Do you like this guy and want to date him or are you friends and just curious?

ericahls said:
Not to be rude but why do you care? Do you like this guy and want to date him or are you friends and just curious?
Considering dating him... except the lying thing is a turn off... I know why people do but still.

Depends on where the relationship is and where I see it going. I wouldn't lie to a serious girlfriend if she asked, but if it's someone I'm just casually seeing ot maybe haven't been with for too long then i would certainly be cautious about disclosing my illegal activities until I'm comfortable that she won't go running her mouth to the wrong people.

superqt4u2nv said:
Only to the uneducated they are that bad.

Here is the situation I asked a guy that I am pretty sure is or at least has in the past used and he got extermely offend. Now we don't know each other all that well yet so I am pretty sure he thinks I am as clueless as the average chic and this is why he dined it. How can I tell or why do I suspect? It is very clear that he has had gyno takin out on one of his nipples.

superqt4u2nv said:
Considering dating him... except the lying thing is a turn off... I know why people do but still.

Most guys hold their steroid use close to their vest for fear of ridicule. If you are just starting to date then he may be taking it as an attack. You should get to know each other better before broaching the steroid subject. If he lies about it many months down the road after seriously dating, well then you have a problem.

Top Bottom