N needtogetaas New member May 27, 2007 #4 Smurfy said: lol who works on Memorial Day? Click to expand... me.its one of the busiest days of the year for me...so was today.I am only home for a few then its back of to work for another round of bullshit.see you all tonight.
Smurfy said: lol who works on Memorial Day? Click to expand... me.its one of the busiest days of the year for me...so was today.I am only home for a few then its back of to work for another round of bullshit.see you all tonight.
javaguru Banned May 27, 2007 #5 Smurfy said: lol who works on Memorial Day? Click to expand... Food, hospitatility, retail.....
blueta2 New member May 27, 2007 #6 I do, but our "memorial day" was last Monday. Tomorrow is my first day back after a month off. STRESSSSSSSSSS!
I do, but our "memorial day" was last Monday. Tomorrow is my first day back after a month off. STRESSSSSSSSSS!
Smurfy Banned Platinum May 27, 2007 #7 javaguru said: Food, hospitatility, retail..... Click to expand... lol @ those crazy fools.
N needtogetaas New member May 27, 2007 #8 Smurfy said: lol @ those crazy fools. Click to expand... ha I got the night off.got a full staff and I was out of that place.hope they have fun suckers.god its good to be the boss.
Smurfy said: lol @ those crazy fools. Click to expand... ha I got the night off.got a full staff and I was out of that place.hope they have fun suckers.god its good to be the boss.
Powerbuilder333 Timeout? No, timeouts are for Plats May 27, 2007 #10 I work. The company only recognizes 5 holidays a year, and Memorial day isn't one of them.
PICK3 New member May 27, 2007 #11 Powerbuilder333 said: I work. The company only recognizes 5 holidays a year, and Memorial day isn't one of them. Click to expand... and you're not in Food, hospitatility, retail..... ? So much for JG's theory
Powerbuilder333 said: I work. The company only recognizes 5 holidays a year, and Memorial day isn't one of them. Click to expand... and you're not in Food, hospitatility, retail..... ? So much for JG's theory
PICK3 New member May 27, 2007 #13 javaguru said: Food, hospitatility, retail..... Click to expand... geigh porn stars?