Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have to have a kit to make Fina?

babymonkey

Sorry if this is another repeated thead, but I've done a search here and on gotfina and they just show you how to use the kit. I think I can get all the stuff I need to make it. I just don't want to order a kit. What is this "magic solution"? Anyone have a recipe to do it with out a kit? BTW: I don't have any Fina. I was just curious on how to convert it. Nor do I have any other anobolic steroids in my house.

I don't understand your post Freak, but you do get 500 posts by signing up for the Platinum membership. Any answers to my question now.

Thanks for the link. I did run a search on this site and another. I did not get the answers I wanted. Perhaps you worded your search better than I did. AGAIN I apologize for another repeated thread. I will now pray every night that one day I will be as smart as you Freak. When I get that smart I will pray for the patience to deal with all of those that are so much dumber than me.

Here ya go, No you do not need a kit but will need a slovant BA or BB maybe even some PG, You will need sterile oil and syringe filters you will also need sterile vials to put it in.

PS... Since you did not know this I highly recomend a kit.

Well if you study the kits and what they do, you will inevitably come to the conclusion that you indeed do not NEED a kit.

Don't use the link freak gave you. That will work but it's a shitty way to do it. You can do it without a kit, but unless you plan on converting a lot of gear it won't pay. Ba is what you need. I would just break down and buy a kit. much easier.

I was not planning to use the link Freak gave me. I didn't like the process. Although I did thank him for the link. Eventhough he gave it to me in a condescending manner. I just didn't want to order a kit for fear of it being tracked, not sent, and all the other problems I have been reading about. I just though there might be an easy way to do it without the kit. I am still doing research though. Thanks for the input.

Top Bottom