Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have a regular sex life?

Testosterone boy said:
Yea....I have a regular sex life. For a bachelor w/o girl. Being w/o a girl does not bother me one little bit. Shoot....I should spend more time with my dog. Positive feedback always.

You got it bad.

biteme said:

I bitch about it because it's the most important thing to me and I can't get it right. I'm not always unhappy if it seems that way. Probably unhappy 20% of the time, maybe that's too much. That 20% of the time sucks and I like to bitch about it to vent.
She looks younger. She's very sweet from what I can see so far. She doesn't take good care of herself despite her great looks. I don't know if I could change that. She's 48, which means in a about a decade she will be sixty. That sounds very old.
Being sixty is not old anymore...Stop looking for perfect 10...

Testosterone boy said:

Actually I have it good, I don't need someone else. I'm leaving in a few months so why get attached?

Where ya going? You mentioned out of the Country?

biteme said:

Where ya going? You mentioned out of the Country?
I'm planning on Australia. I've got it good but I doubt this country will make it...in a form than I'm happy with....so I'm bailing.

Planning this move is somewhat emotional...I have deep ties etc.

Testosterone boy said:

I'm planning on Australia. I've got it good but I doubt this country will make it...in a form than I'm happy with....so I'm bailing.

Planning this move is somewhat emotional...I have deep ties etc.

Damn. That's a major life change. Keep in touch and don't go off the deep end.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Yes...Rosie loves me tenderly at least once per day.

WTF??!!!!

She said I was her one and only....she's got some splainin to do...

:mad:

biteme....I suspect you would feel better if you quit looking. Just give it a try for a bit. Focus on other things. Works for me.

The control of being able to ignore a hot chick and watching her fume over this....sometimes verbally....is quite satisfying.

Top Bottom