Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do you have a good DOG

my dog is ridiculously good... then again, ridiculously spoiled and over-attended to.
 
i was hoping you would post,I love that puppy in your avatar,its so cute,def goes to show not all pits are mean
 
I live in a condo, but when I finally have a house i'm getting a dog!
 
my cat thinks she is a dog.....cannot go into the kitchen and make a samich with out wanting some of it
 
Angel said:
my cat thinks she is a dog.....cannot go into the kitchen and make a samich with out wanting some of it


my cat does that also,but wants nothing to do with me unless I have food,I miss my puppy
 
My baby is spoiled. I love coming home to him. He's so well trained. I found yesterday that he can jump over a 4ft wall. I'm a little concerned about that. Otherwise, he's a big baby that loves his belly rubbed & pigskin ears.
 
my yellow lab is the shit. she's awesome. very spoiled though. greets me at the door every night with a kiss and stands on my gym bag upright so she's close when i close the door. i play with her for awhile. we eat and she lays next to me till i'm done. then we play more. then relax on the couch together. then we go to bed. ya she sleeps in my bed. she's a cuddler :heart:
 
if you really love your dog you gotta let em up in teh bed. I bought the nicest dog bed ever for my dog, and it's right next to the bed, but he still jumps up and cuddles after we're asleep lol.
 
ZKaudio said:
if you really love your dog you gotta let em up in teh bed. I bought the nicest dog bed ever for my dog, and it's right next to the bed, but he still jumps up and cuddles after we're asleep lol.

my dog steals the blankets. i don't know how she does it. but she steals them
 
Had a good dog, but I had to get rid of him when my girl moved in w/ me.......that kindof sucks huh?
 
Tytan said:
Had a good dog, but I had to get rid of him when my girl moved in w/ me.......that kindof sucks huh?

Dude, chicks come and go.

My Samson would probably kill someone if they attacked me (he's very protective). Its a package deal or no deal.
 
My dog a english mastiff is out of control, about a month ago I came home and he ripped the drain of the side of my house. His favorite toy is a atv tire, he chews through one about every two months. I will post a pick up of Lee Roy, when I get home, he is a big fucking asshole!!! But I love him.
 
Top Bottom