Angel said:my cat thinks she is a dog.....cannot go into the kitchen and make a samich with out wanting some of it

ZKaudio said:if you really love your dog you gotta let em up in teh bed. I bought the nicest dog bed ever for my dog, and it's right next to the bed, but he still jumps up and cuddles after we're asleep lol.
Tytan said:Had a good dog, but I had to get rid of him when my girl moved in w/ me.......that kindof sucks huh?
Tytan said:Had a good dog, but I had to get rid of him when my girl moved in w/ me.......that kindof sucks huh?
theoak01 said:pictures anyone? I love dogs and want to live through you
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














