Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys actually fucking puke on the gym equip, or are you just exagerating?!WTF?

blood_drinker

I know that when I get very intense I cannot drink anything cuz I know I'll puke. I've never gone to the point where I puke All over the equiptment like some of you guys claim. You guys are either fucking nasty or are full of shit.

At least puke in the gym's toilet wtf ! be civilized...

hardcore or not, I believe that just goes over the limit.

Ne1?

lol....as my squats get more intense people think ive gone mental when i start moving the gym trashcan till its right next to me when i squat....i doubt many people can make it to the toilet in time (especially if your gym is a basement one like mine). if i do go to squat i always move the bin or take a plastic bag with me. thankfully i haven;t needed it...yet...the day will come :(

Any cunt that pukes over the equipment in my gym when it can be avoided will get there butt kiked by me as im the poor bastard that will have to wipe it up. That is of course if they are smaller than me, which given my size there probably not :D

LOL, the emergency door is right next to the squat rack and the leg press in my gym, and one day I was supersetting the two (6-8 rep leg press followed by 15 rep squats) and I ran right out the back door and puked in some bushes!! set the alarm off, bwhahahahahaa... the manager was glad I didn't do it in the gym though.

you always know when you'll spew so you better be running to the bathroom!! I'd be pissed if some jackass thought he was too hardcore to grap a waste basket or run to the bathroom.

lol thank you! I was starting to think you fucks actually thought it was harcdcore to puke over my squat rack..

This kind of shit makes me crack up...."too hardcore to bring a plastic bag" wtf....

Totally, if you puke clean it up! Thats down right nasty. I don't know about you, but I can tell when i'm going to puke. It happened once after an arm workout, I puked by my car 3 times, which was nasty. I wouldnt keep working out if I could tell I was going to lose my stomach. At lease, go to the bathroom, puke, and then go back to your workout.:D

Top Bottom