Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you flex?

ASALT

I'm interested yo know if you guys flex alot between workouts? I work with a former pro bodybuilder, so naturally I pick his brain all the time, and he told me he would flex hard all the time. Like when he was watching T.V. he would flex. Do you think this has any benefits(more cut) or any negatives(overtraining)?

I'm not a bodybuilder, and I don't flex that often, I will flex for hot girls, if they ask me, or sometimes when I get home after a great workout.

when I am in the shopping mall, I flex in front of the windows to see my reflection, not worrying about who is inside the store. I do this throughout the mall, hitting every store with a different pose. by the time I am finished, I am exhausted...

the People's Champ said:
when I am in the shopping mall, I flex in front of the windows to see my reflection, not worrying about who is inside the store. I do this throughout the mall, hitting every store with a different pose. by the time I am finished, I am exhausted...

Yeah I think I've seen you around.

LOL.

the People's Champ said:

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

You have to flex sometimes, to see the results you have and what not. I started lifting to get big n have muscles to show off so naturally i flex.

Top Bottom